Injuries also come from manual handling which is the inexperienced workers have a greater risk. The manual handling is caused not only by the lifting and carrying the heavy loads, but also pushing, pulling, restraining and holding. For avoiding injuries, some techniques are required to have a safer working during the manual handling. Additionally, the wrong people handling can make everything worse. Such training should be conducted to minimize this kind of trouble.
People handling training is aimed to the ones who work with the health and care sectors to get them familiar with people handling as it becomes the major injury cases happened. The course is presented by the experienced professionals with the good qualification of teaching, nursing health, and safety. We are the caring for care that is bespoke to your agency need. After you have emailed us with certain details, we will be sooner in touch. We can handle the People handling training at anywhere and anytime in the U.K.
- In the case of reducing risk, we aim the students to be able to move people safely.
- Our course summary
- Manual handling principles
- Employer and Employee duties and responsibilities
- Spine anatomy
- L.I.T.E use, as the principles of risk assessment
- Risk and hazard management
- how to use the equipment safely and correctly
- Dangerous moves knowledge
- How to moves from a chair to stand
- How to move from chair to chair
- How to insert whilst
- How to hoist from bet to chair
The completion of learning, students will be able to perform handling people correctly and safely
How long is the duration?
It will take around 6 hours of People handling training.
Note: we also issue certification which is valid for a year.
Here you can get more details.