A fence is a typically a structure that encloses an area, typically outdoors and is usually constructed from posts that are connected by boards, wire, rails or netting. what A fence differs from a wall is not having a solid foundation along its whole length, find out more solutions.
Types Of Fence
- Typical Agricultural a barbed wire fencing.
- Split-rail fencing common in timber-rich areas.
- A chain-link wire fence surrounding a field.
- Portable metal fences around a construction site.
By Functions of Fence
- Agricultural fencing, to keep livestock in or predators out.
- Acoustic Fencing, to reduce noise pollution.
- Privacy fencing, to provide privacy and security.
- Temporary Fence, to provide safety, security and to direct movement, temporary access control is also required, especially on building and contraction site.
- Perimeter Fencing, to prevent trespassing or theft and or to keep children and pets from wandering away.
Besides, if you are in Bristol and want to make a fence but you found a difficult in making. Now you can consider calling Coombe Dingle Fencing to help you in designing and making a fence. You can also visit its website. It based in Bristol and located in 112 Dewfalls Drive, Briston, BS32 9BT. Coombe Dingle Fencing is an independent fencing and landscaping specialist covering the South West region, extending to Gloucester and Wiltshire. It has staffs that fully trained to assist you with your fencing solution. And commit to providing the ultimate in quality, service and value.
It’s resident Fencing
It Supplies and installs all types of fencing and gates, as well as repairs and alterations including:
- Close board
- Timber panel
- Picket Fencing
- Slotted post and gravel boards
- Ornamental gates
Moreover, it uses CCA treated timber, which protect it from rot caused by the weather and insects.